Doing This Japanese Exercise 5 Minutes A Day Can Help You Lose Weight
Doing This Japanese Exercise 5 Minutes A Day Can Help You Lose Weight | Photo credit: iStock Images
- Various weight loss hacks and tricks appear as trends, but only a few are credible then
- The Japanese towel exercise is one such fitness trend that has become very popular.
- According to claims, this exercise can help lose weight and reduce belly fat.
New Delhi: Various weight loss hacks and tricks appear as trends, but only a few are credible then. If you are someone who has tried to lose weight, you should be aware of the vast and scattered information available on a variety of weight loss claims that are claimed to be effective. These claims can take the form of diet, exercise, and other plans.
The Japanese towel exercise is one such fitness trend that has become very popular. This trend claims that performing this exercise for 5 minutes every day can promote weight loss. Invented by Toshiki Fukutsudzi, the Japanese towel exercise uses two simple elements: a towel and 5 minutes of your time. But it all boils down to one question: does it really work?
Benefits of the Japanese Towel Exercise
Although more studies are needed to prove the effectiveness of this weight loss method, several cases have been found that highlight the benefits of this exercise in aiding weight loss and belly fat reduction. . All you have to do is lie down. However, if you combine this exercise with a healthy diet and moderate exercise, it can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Some other benefits of the Japanese towel exercise are:
- It can help relieve lower back pain.
- It can help improve posture and spinal alignment.
- It can help improve balance and coordination.
Japanese towel exercise – How to do it?
Here is how you can do the Japanese towel exercise:
- Take a towel and roll it up.
- Lie down directly on a mat.
- Spread your legs and angle your feet inward until your toes touch.
- Bring your hands to your head and touch your little fingers.
- Now stretch your body in this position.
- Hold for at least 5 minutes.
- If you feel a burning sensation near your abdomen, it means the exercise is working.
Disclaimer: The tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or dietitian before starting any fitness program or making any changes to your diet.
Get the latest health news, healthy eating, weight loss, yoga and fitness tips, more updates on Times Now