Human microbiome-based gut health and nutrition testing market worth US$885.52 million by 2030
City of JERSEY, NJ , April 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — InsightAce Analytic Pvt. announces the publication of a market assessment report on the “Global Market for Gut Health and Nutrition Tests Based on Human Microbiome – By Product (D2C Gut Health Test, Probiotic Supplements, Personalized Nutrition, Microbiome Modulators) and future trends, industry competition analysis, revenue and forecast to 2030.“
According to the latest research report, the Global Human Microbiome Based Gut Health and Nutrition Testing Market is valued at US$110.83 million in 2021, and it is expected to reach US$885.52 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 27.2% over the forecast period 2022-2030. By region, North America dominated the market with a significant share in 2021.
Request for sample pages: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1221
A human gut microbiome is a group of beneficial and harmful microorganisms found in the digestive tract of the human body. Many microorganisms from thousands of different species, including bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses, are present in the human intestine. The microbiota supports the immune system by breaking down potentially toxic food compounds and synthesizing specific vitamins and amino acids, including all B vitamins and vitamin K. Human gut health is diagnosed using test kits from gut health, which use stool tests to diagnose health and population. . These tests provide personalized results as well as recommendations for additional nutritional supplements. Maintaining gut health and the proper balance of these microorganisms are crucial for immunity, physical and mental health, and other benefits.
Consumers have become more aware of the importance of good immunity, gut health and gut health testing due to the impact of COVID-19, which will drive gut microbiome nutrition manufacturing and research. . Rapid advancements in microbiome diagnostic tests and growing awareness of the role of microbiota in disease development are expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. Additionally, global consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies, innovative start-ups, and biotechs will play a significant role in driving the global market growth. The increase in collaborations between public and private organizations is expected to see considerable growth opportunities over the forecast period.
However, high consumption of antibiotics and other supplements is expected to hamper the global market. Understanding the gut microbiome is challenged by the wide range of human genetic makeup, dietary habits, and geographic distribution across the world.
At regional level North America is expected to witness rapid growth over the forecast period (2022-2030) due to increased demand and massive impact of COVID-19. Companies are receiving huge funding for research into living microbiome ingredients and new product development.
Request sample demo report: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1221
Important key players are Seed Health, ResBiotic, Fitbiomics, HSK Genetech, Mybacs, Affinity DNA, Freshly Fermented, Carbiotix, Troo, Verisana, Throne, Phable, Biomesight, Invivo, Neovos, Holobiome, The BioArte, Bio & Me, ISOThrive, Zarbees, Mamasselect, Hyperbiotics , Everidis, Floraster, Enfamil, Culturelle, Biogaia, Viome, Atlas Biomed, Nouri, Bayer Consumer Health, Clasado Biosciences, CometBio, Essential Formulas, ExeGi, Kerry, Immune Biotech, Pendulum Therapeutics, Evolve Biosystems, Gerber, Lovebug probiotics, Mommy’s Bliss , Flora, Bioms, Ombre, Biohm, Nexbiome, Finch Therapeutics, Byheart, Mybiotics, Vedanta Biosciences, Other Important Players
Main market developments:
- In Jan 2022, Unilever has partnered with gut microbiome specialists Holobiome to identify food and drink ingredients that could positively affect mental well-being by targeting the gut-brain axis. The research partnership between Unilever and Holobiome is trying to find specific food ingredients that interact with these important bacteria. The long-term goal is to use these substances in a variety of foods and beverages across Unilever’s portfolio to naturally increase levels of calming neurotransmitters in the gut, thereby improving mental health.
- In November 2021, embossed shadow $3 million seed cycle for home microbiome testing. Shadow will focus on improving its existing products, supply chain, in-home services and testing, gut health reporting, probiotic formulations and experience in application.
- In November 2020, Cargill has invested $25 million in BioGaia, microbiome collaborations to track and accelerate growth and scale microbiome solutions. Cargill Health Technologies (CHT) will benefit from this investment by expanding its consumer health solutions offering.
- In Dec 2019, RB and Evolve BioSystems Partner to Advance Infant Gut Health to Sell “Evivo” Clinically Proven to Lower Gut pH, Helping to Suppress the Growth of Pathogenic Bacteria in the Infant Gut .
Global Human Microbiome Based Gut Health and Nutrition Testing Market, By Some products, 2022-2030 (Value in US$ millions)
- D2C Gut Health Test
- Probiotic supplements
- Personalized diet
- Microbiome Modulators
- Medical foods
Global Human Microbiome Based Gut Health and Nutrition Testing Market, By Final user2022-2030 (Value in US$ millions)
Global Human Microbiome Based Gut Health and Nutrition Testing Market, By Region, 2022-2030 (Value in US$ millions)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America Human Microbiome Based Gut Health and Nutrition Testing Market, By The country2022-2030 (Value in US$ millions)
Europe Market for Gut Health and Nutrition Tests Based on Human Microbiome, By The country2022-2030 (Value in US$ millions)
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific Human Microbiome Based Gut Health and Nutrition Testing Market, By The country2022-2030 (Value in US$ millions)
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Human Microbiome Based Gut Health and Nutrition Testing Market, By The country2022-2030 (Value in US$ millions)
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa Human Microbiome Based Gut Health Testing and Nutrition Market, By The country2022-2030 (Value in US$ millions)
- GCC countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request for ToC/Proposal:
Why buy this report:
- Receive key insights and detailed outlook analysis of the global Human Microbiome Based Gut Health and Nutrition Testing Market
- To receive market overview and future trends of the Human Microbiome Based Gut Health and Nutrition Testing Market
- To analyze the drivers and challenges of the global human microbiome-based gut health and nutrition testing market
- To obtain information on the global human microbiome-based gut health and nutrition testing market size (value in Million US$) forecasted till 2030
- Significant investments, mergers and acquisitions in the global human microbiome-based gut health and nutrition testing market industry
Other related reports published by InsightAce Analytics:
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting company that empowers clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market intelligence and competition to grow businesses. We help our clients gain competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets and repositioning products. Our expertise is in delivering syndicated and customized market intelligence reports with in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost effective manner.
SOURCE InsightAce Analytics Pvt. ltd.