5 ways to improve your gut health
What should I watch out for AFTER I start HUMIRA?
HUMIRA can cause serious side effects, including:
– Serious infections. These include tuberculosis and infections caused by viruses, fungi or bacteria. Symptoms related to tuberculosis include a cough, mild fever, weight loss, or loss of body fat and muscle.
– Hepatitis B infection in carriers of the virus. Symptoms include muscle pain, feeling very tired, dark urine, skin or eyes that appear yellow, little or no appetite, vomiting, clay-colored stools, fever, chills, stomach discomfort and rash.
– Allergic reactions. Symptoms of a severe allergic reaction include hives, difficulty breathing, and swelling of the face, eyes, lips, or mouth.
– Problems of the nervous system. Signs and symptoms include numbness or tingling, vision problems, weakness in the arms or legs, and dizziness.
– Blood problems (decrease in blood cells that help fight infections or stop bleeding). Symptoms include a fever that does not go away, very easy bruising or bleeding, or a very pale appearance.
– Cardiac arrest (new or worsening). Symptoms include shortness of breath, swelling of the ankles or feet, and sudden weight gain.
– Immune reactions, including lupus-like syndrome. Symptoms include chest discomfort or pain that does not go away, shortness of breath, joint pain, or a rash on the cheeks or arms that gets worse in the sun.
– Liver problems. Symptoms include feeling very tired, yellow skin or eyes, lack of appetite or vomiting, and pain on the right side of the stomach (abdomen). These problems can lead to liver failure and death.
– Psoriasis (new or worsening). Symptoms include red scaly patches or raised bumps filled with pus.